Students who have been accepted to North Dakota State University (NDSU) are sent their admission packages with SEVIS Form I-20 and all applicable admission, scholarship and pre-orientation materials by regular postal mail. The average mailing time needed to receive your admission package is approximately 2 weeks.
Current NDSU international students who need an updated I-20 sent to them during school breaks are also eligible to use this service. If you would like your documents sent by courier, please complete the following steps:
3. Click Submit and then Process Payment.
4. Enter valid e-mail address and click Continue.
• Note: an email confirmation of your payment and FedEx tracking number will be sent to this address.)
5. Provide credit card information or enter bank account details (only a bank account from the U.S. can be used if
choosing this option) and billing address of account holder or buyer.
• If you entered incorrect credit card or account information, you will not be able to submit the request.
7. Click Order to complete express mail/courier service request.
8. You will receive an Order Confirmation email or text message with complete details of your payment.
Your NDSU international student advisor will then process your I-20 and other applicable documents.
9. Once your documents have been picked up by the courier, you will receive an Order Fulfillment
email / text message with the FedEx tracking number to track your package online the next day.
You should receive your documents within 3-5 business days.