Click on each item for a description of the requirement and how it should be submitted for review.
• If a requirement does not apply to you, a question will pop-up for you to answer.
Financial Documentation and Official Secondary/Post-Secondary Records must be submitted by postal/courier mail with original signatures/stamps on top of each document
• Financial Documentation is valid for 1 calendar year
• Official academic records must be submitted in sealed envelopes from the issuing institution
• All application documents submitted become the property of NDSU and unfortunately cannot be returned.
Automated updates will be sent to you by email with missing requirements, when a document is received, or your admission decision has been made
• If you already mailed documents to our office but they are not checked off, they have not yet been received or are
currently under review.
NOTE: you must email or fax your completed "Signature Verification Form" from the top of your Application page to the Office of International Programs before you can electronically sign documents. However, this does not prevent you from submitting other requirements.
Office of International Programs North Dakota State University Phone: +1 (701) 231-7895 - Fax: +1 (701) 231-1014 Campus address: Memorial Union 116 Physical/delivery address: 1401 Administration Ave / Memorial Union 116, Fargo, ND 58102 Page manager: Office of International Programs