Click on each item for a description of the requirement and how it should be submitted for review.
• If a requirement does not apply to you, a question will pop-up for you to answer.
Official Financial Documentation and Official Academic Records must be submitted by postal/courier mail with original signatures/stamps on top of each document
• Financial documentation is valid for 1 calendar year
• Official academic records must be submitted in sealed envelopes from the issuing institution
• All application documents submitted to the Office of Admission become the property of NDSU and unfortunately cannot be returned.
Automated updates will be sent to you by email with missing requirements, when a document is received, or your admission decision has been made
• If you already mailed documents to our office but they are not checked off, they have not yet been received or are
currently under review.
NOTE: you must email or fax your completed "Signature Verification Form" from the top of your Application Supplement page to NDSU International Admissions before you can electronically sign documents. However, this does not prevent you from submitting other requirements.
North Dakota State University Phone: +1 (701) 231-8761 - Fax: +1 (701) 231-8556 Campus address: Putnam Hall Physical/delivery address: 1349 12th Avenue NW/Putnam Hall, Fargo, ND 58102 USA Page manager: Office of Global Outreach